Monday, November 17, 2014

Compilation - Live @ Reading Festival, England, 2006


NOTE: Reading Festival sold out in 2 hours. Mean Fiddler takes advantage of the Government’s late licensing laws to allow there to be events later into the night.

Exclusive concert from Live Bootlegs Blog!

Source: Soundboard / TV Broadcast

Setlist
1.     Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
2.     Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
3.     Franz Ferdinand - Outsiders
4.     The Subways - Mary
5.     Panic! At The Disco - But It's Better If Yo Do
6.     My Chemical Romance - Cemetery Drive
7.     My Chemical Romance - Dead
8.     My Chemical Romance - It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish
9.     My Chemical Romance - Thank You For The Venom
10.  My Chemical Romance - House Of Wolves
11.  My Chemical Romance - Helena
12.  Bullet For My Valentine - 4 Words (To Choke Upon)
13.  Bullet For My Valentine - Suffocating Under Words of Sorrow (What Can I Do)
14.  Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall
15.  Slayer - Silent Scream

Buy the Music: www.franzferdinand.com

Buy the Music: http://thesubways.net

Buy the Music: www.panicatthedisco.com




ONLY FOR SHARE, NOT FOR SALE !
Support the artist by buying their records and attending their shows.

320kbps mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...